Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion

Thread: 01415676218 Read this if had calls from 01415676218

Samba

01415676218 Read this if had calls from 01415676218

I do not recognise this number as anyone I know. Is it a company or the council or something?

Feel Free

The company is called 'Scottish Power'. They are a provider of gas and electric. They are based in Glasgow.

Code: 0141 567 6218

Chippy chappie

"Silent" call from 01415676218

I was called today 18/01/2013, at 16:15, by 01415676218. As soon as I said "Hello" the call was terminated at the other end. If it is Scottish Power, I'm not interested anyway. I'm with EDF, France is nearer to me than is Scotland so the electricity is cheaper, AND I've just had a 334 refund from EDF. Beat that, Scottish Power !

Unregistered

edf

Quote Originally Posted by Chippy chappie View Post
    I was called today 18/01/2013, at 16:15, by 01415676218. As soon as I said "Hello" the call was terminated at the other end. If it is Scottish Power, I'm not interested anyway. I'm with EDF, France is nearer to me than is Scotland so the electricity is cheaper, AND I've just had a 334 refund from EDF. Beat that, Scottish Power !
    EDF have power stations in Britain ****

Unregistered

Unhappy 01415676218

I am sick of this number calling me. I have tried to be nice and polite then rude then I shouted expletives at them yet still they ring twice a day every day.

Salubrius

Angry Scottish Power 01415676218

I've been swearing down the phone at them for days, it does no good, they still call back at least once a day.
    I have been registered with TPS (Telephone Preference Service) for a long time and have submitted a report to them about this company, I suggest everyone else does too. Maybe if enough of us do it there will be legal action taken, they are breaking the law.

Jackie

Thumbs up nuisance calls again

"Silent" call from 01415676218 arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Unregistered

Is it harassment?

When scottish power first rang me i said i was currently looking for cheaper providers for a duel power bill (Gas and Electric) I told them i had found someone cheaper than them and would no longer need there services. this was 2 weeks ago. Since they have been phoning me at least twice a day. once they rang me 5 times! Im on tesco mobile is there anyway i can block the number? and does this class as harassment?

fred

bloody menace calls

got a call from this number I said hello the caller rang off. If this is Jocks power why are they ringing me I am with British gas both fore electric and gas. They don't even bother to talk. It is not from an automatic system.

Unregistered

Call this number to make them take your number off the list

after days of me trying every thing i can think of to stop them calling me (including a very convincing dementia affected old person voice) I finally found a number to call to get rid of them!! 0845 3711 320 you have to type in your number after the beep, followed by # then option 1 twice, however, I have no idea how much it's cost me.... the message said 48 hours to remove my number, but it could take up to 7 days!!!!

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules