Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion
Page 1 of 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 02031671196 Read this if had calls from 02031671196

Unregistered

02031671196 Read this if had calls from 02031671196

Please supply me with the name of this telemarketer.

Unregistered

This number originates to 'The Claims Guys'. They claim back miss-sold ppi.

www.theclaimsguys.co.uk/

Crispin
    Just got a call from them. Never quite heard a voice as shrieky as that. Rude to boot.

Unregistered

This number has to be the worst I've ever had - I get a call on my mobile and landline EVERYDAY without fail, including saturdays. Does anyone know how I can make them stop?

They don't leave voicemails thank goodness...

Adam_K
    When I answered a call from this number, the line was really crackly. I could not make out what they were saying so I put the phone down and no one rang back.

Unregistered

Annoying!!

Yes, i have had 6 calls from this company today on my mobile.... trying to fiddle PPI insurance claim again and again.... how did they get my number, and how do we stop them?

Unregistered

Angry

This number has somehow associated my name with my partners mobile number as well as my own number and will not go away despite me explaining i have claimed my ppi back myself ARGH they ring repeatedly how can i stop this.?????

Unregistered

Talking Claims Guys

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Just got a call from them. Never quite heard a voice as shrieky as that. Rude to boot.
    I had so many call from this number I rang 08000822200 to ask them to stop phoning me. "Jamie Leigh" said she cant do anything at the moment as all their systems are "down" if I want to ring back another day and give my phone number I can have it taken off their area list. A friend miles away in Birmingham also rang me today and had the same problem....just how many telesales people must they employ?!!!!! And I am ex directory and have preferential calls only!!!!!

Unregistered

jewelly

I found out that these Claims Guys have been getting numbers from Swinton Insurance, so if you've had a quote or got a policy your details have been passed on. It may be worth taking it up with Swinton.

Unregistered

jewelly

I found out that these Claims Guys have been getting numbers from Swinton Insurance, so if you've had a quote or got a policy your details have been passed on. It may be worth taking it up with Swinton.

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules