Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion
Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 08000641087 Read this if had calls from 08000641087

Hughes 22

08000641087 Read this if had calls from 08000641087

This is a phone pest.

Unregistered

Had a call off the same number, thanks for the heads up.

Unregistered

Me Too

Quote Originally Posted by Hughes 22 View Post
    This is a phone pest.
    I had a call today. Disconnected when I answered. Probably hoping I would call back!

Jane - Hartlepool

LBM Marketing / O2 Telefonica UK Limited

This number is 'LBM Marketing' that market products and services on behalf of O2 (Telefónica UK Limited) mobile phone company. They are in effect the O2 marketing team and if you call this number back you will hear a recorded message issued direct by O2 giving you the opportunity to stop any further marketing calls from this number.

Jack_Coleraine
    We are registered to not receive unsolicited calls. This number should not be ringing us.

Unregistered

Rude sales person from 08000641087

Just been pestered from this number. Lots of missed calls. I eventually answered and when I said I wasn't interested in hearing the offers he had he simply hung up. I then had a lengthy e-chat with o2 complaints department about how rude this guy was and pressed for them to give me an apology. You never know it may happen.

They got my number when I was going to order a new phone on the o2 sales website but changed my mind halfway through and didn't complete the purchase.

Please make a complaint to o2 about the frequency of these calls and any other issues. If you complain it might make them stop.

Unregistered

Angry It's not just O2 :(

I'm on t-mobile /Orange and i've been getting their calls for weeks. and now i've just had a text from 150 - which is supposedly the t-mobile number - to call from my phone as my payment is late and arrange payment, so i text them back to say, if they were my real provider they would know when my payments are due and it's not late, do not contact me again.

Pain in the butt

Unregistered

Calls from 08000641087

This number keeps calling me day and night on my O2 pay-as-you-go mobile. I always miss the calls and when I phone back later, I receive message: "O2 was unable to connect this call. If you wish to unsubscribe from marketing calls, please call 0800XXXXXXXXX"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This number keeps calling me day and night on my O2 pay-as-you-go mobile. I always miss the calls and when I phone back later, I receive message: "O2 was unable to connect this call. If you wish to unsubscribe from marketing calls, please call 0800XXXXXXXXX"
    Just dial 800 013 6671 from your mobile, , press 1 to unsubscribe then 1 to confirm your mobile number and you are unsubscribed from the calling list.

Unregistered

Annnnnon

Quote Originally Posted by Hughes 22 View Post
    This is a phone pest.
    I am with Orange. I didn't answer my phone, they didn't leave a message.

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright © 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules