Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 01252670222 Read this if had calls from 01252670222

Debbie

01252670222 Read this if had calls from 01252670222

What does this firm sell over the phone?

Unregistered

I think it is loft insulation. They are based in Aldershot. I put the phone down. He started waffling on about government grants.

Unregistered

Know your markets dept.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it is loft insulation. They are based in Aldershot. I put the phone down. He started waffling on about government grants.
    I've just had this one. I don't persist with recorded calls as if they can't be ****d to put a real person on the line then I can't be ****d to listen, but this is a first-floor flat in a four-storey building, it's rented, and still I get calls about loft insulation?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
    What does this firm sell over the phone?
    They sell loft insulation. I asked them for their company name and they replied "Insulation UK". When I mention that I am TPS registered and they are not allowed to cold call me they put the phone down. Nevertheless, they keep phoning back every other day. In my view this is a criminal organisation. Their whereabouts should be easily traceable via the landline number.

Unregistered
    I too get calls from this number (Green Home Improvement Co) they cannot make live (speak to a person) calls if you are registered with TPS (like me), however they use a recorded message therefore does not come under the same laws. Sneaky gits.

johnken

Loft insulation

Just had the recorded message call from this number despite being registered with TPS. Couldn't be bothered to press 2 to 'speak to an advisor to arrange an appointment' but think I might just do that next time, and maybe become a little 'hard of hearing' for added amusement!

Unregistered

Green Home Improvement Company

I have had four pre-recorded calls from this company in the last three days along with numerous other calls of a similar type.
    I am registered with the TPS but as has been said they don't cover this type of call, but the Information Comissioners Office does. This is from the TPS website.

I had a call from a company called HYC, at least I think that is what they said, last Sunday. Again it was a press 2 to speak to an advisor thing and when I did to have a go at them it went into a constant ringback mode and it took ages to get rid of it. BT were of no help (even at their prices) except to sell me other options.

It is about time these type of companies were stopped from doing this by cutting off their phones or fines etc.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the info folks. I'm TPS registered but have had a couple of calls from them - not that I answer the phone if I don't recognise the phone number - and have had recorded message from them which I deleted at once. Why they waste their money...

Matt W
    We are registered to not receive unsolicited calls. This number should not be ringing us.

Unregistered

01256670222 - nuisance calls

I have been having calls from this company almost daily. Annoying recorded message that I usually ignore, but today I pressed 2 and politely asked the woman at the other end to "please stop calling me". She replied "after that pathetic response I don't think I want to", then hung up on me. Nice!

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules