Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion

Thread: 08453560020 Read this if had calls from 08453560020

Pappa Lazaru

08453560020 Read this if had calls from 08453560020

I need further details about this number.

Unregistered

Automated message apparently from Natwest fraud protection, calls my mobile every hour asking to phone an automated service.Despite the fact i do not bank with Natwest!

Mr Sanderson
    I have been getting calls from this number on and off for 3 weeks and have never answered as I did not recognise the number. I wish people would leave messages.

Unregistered
    I had two calls from this number re suspected fraudulent transactions on my bank account (it was just a payment to a computer store, that I made, and the first call was minutes after I made the payment online using my new debit card). It was automated call that required pressing some buttons to confirm whether the last 5 transactions were genuine, didn't ask for my password or log in details, just wanted me to confirm the month of my DOB (I had to pick one out of two or three options given). It was a genuine call from Natwest but it was annoying that it wasn't a real person calling... They froze my card, but it was reactivated 2 hours after the call.

Sometimes they send me text messages which is even more annoying (i.e. we have received your complaint and are looking into it... that's after I emailed them!). Not very professional.

I know people get these calls even if they are not with Natwest but it's possible that a customer gave them slightly incorrect number, so the calls go through to some other people...

Jimmy_Dover
    It is so frustrating when you get a missed call from somewhere you don't know and they do not leave a message.

Unregistered
    Hey guys. I just had this call, it's legitimate - just seeing if my last 7 transactions were genuine. And they were---think it's a sign I spent too much :s

Unregistered

Unhappy 08453560020 please read !!!!!!!

This is a call from Nat West. They have been calling for the last 2 days, because I did not recognize the number I ignored it. However this morning I ran my bank only to find that my card has been cloned at a cash-point. Please ring your bank if you get a call from this number. It has been referred to the police.

seko
    just had two calls from this number on my mobile and one to the housephone. This was just after I had made two online purchases to 'blinkbox', and a third transaction was declined by my bank. I have not answered the calls but just checked it out on here

Unregistered

Exclamation Take this one seriously

Just had a call from this number & a text message plus, because I didn't answer the phone, they left a voice mail. Never heard of this number so rang my bank direct & they put me through. Someone was using my card (or its details, as I still have the card in my hand!) to do all sorts of shopping, not my regular pattern of spending. All transactions declined or refunded, card cancelled, all sorted out - I was very grateful they monitor this sort of usage! So if you get a call from this one (if you have a NatWest account!) take it seriously.

Unregistered

Talking Natwest fraud line

this is a genuine number, they ring you if they suspect fraud on your account. I have two transactions from Vietnam which i certainly didnt do!

card cancelled and new one sent out within a 5 min phonecall.

please trust this number it may save you money!

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules