Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 01138591300 Read this if had calls from 01138591300

Unregistered
    Told them I had loads & loads of loans. Absolute fortune. Kept them on the phone for ages... Before letting on I'm the lender!

Unregistered
    Just had an unsolicited call from the refund team, on 01138591300, I was driving at the time but hey, you call me on my unlisted mobile you have no idea where I am or what I'm doing. You make those choices then you fully deserve the mouthful of abuse you receive.

Unregistered
    Got call from them this morning (May 25th) - was immediately suspicious of war-dialling due to background conversation before the guy realised he'd got through.

Was informed that they were 'the refund team here to help me claim back my PPI, I must have heard about it on the TV'.

I've never taken out PPI so I informed him of this & hung up.

Unregistered

01138591300 Cold Calling

Just had a call from 'Matthew from the refund team' to arrange my refund for PPI. I less than politely told him that I was have never taken out PPI, asked how he got my number and was met with silence.

When I informed him that the conversation was over he tried the 'oh this guy doesn't want his money back, I can't believe it' line and hung up.

Cold calling wastes of oxygen, they're unprofessional chancers so don't bother answering your phone!

You should also tell them that if they have your number and you want it removed from their databases that they have 40 days to comply and respond in writing from the second you make that request, otherwise they are in breach of the data protection act. Hope this helps.

Unregistered

Just got the call

I didnt bother answering but thanks to you guys for starting this thread! Ive recently applied for a loan through tesco, havent agreed it though as there advertised 6.0% loan is a load of rubbish, you have to hit certain points on their system to qualify for it. although ive never had a loan before and all my HP has been paid in advance, no credit cards the best they could offer was 10% ... ludacris thanks for your help though i wont bother wasting my time calling them back

Unregistered

Had a missed call from this number on June 7th; reading this forum it ties in with the fact that I have had a lot of junk email about PPI recently too. I'm very careful about who I give my email address and mobile number to - particularly the latter, which makes me wonder who is selling on information.

Unregistered
    01138591300 just had a call from this number a scam company as i used to work for i-smart who reclaim the PPI, If you want it doing dont go trough scam artists like those comapnies go start to the ombudsman service as they do it for no charge and you get everything back what you are owed, also i dont know why they said and finance in the last 20 years as it only goes back to 2000.

Unregistered

Question Simple question to ask them

These nuisance PPI companies always talk like they KNOW that you are owed money back.

On the occasions that I don't tell them to go away, I ask them to give me details on the loan that I was owed PPI on.

Funnily enough, they never can answer that question!

Unregistered

Cool

definitely a scam
    i am 16 so have never taken out a loan or anything of that nature in my life and got this phone call on my mobile today.
    i told them where to stick their refund and held the phone up to the fire alarm and pressed the test button
    they hung up pretty fast!

Unregistered

Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a company that helps people get there money back in connection with the mis-selling of PPI! They are not a blag and I've regained back a small fortune to be quite honest! Nothing but good things to say! =)
    Exactly how stupid do you think we are?

Of COURSE you are a scam. I have never taken out PPI and still your scumbag company try to call me.

FOAD scammer.

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules