Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 01612094880 Read this if had calls from 01612094880

Unregistered

01612094880 Read this if had calls from 01612094880

Is anybody getting harrassed with large numbers of calls from this number?

Valerius

Large numbers of calls about "massive debts" that "only we can help you" with?

It's another bunch of ammoral parasites.

B Cain
    I have returned home after work and found a missed call from this number on 4 occasions in the last 10 days.

Unregistered

Thumbs up pmsl

I look at this site coz of getting call's off this number , ether about a loan or a dept help , to see an add about bonga loan's........ pot-calling-kettle ...pmsl

Unregistered

Angry calls

its a company called Fresh start finance..pain in the ass..!! debt management..

Unregistered

Fraud!!!!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;43170]its a company called Fresh start finance..pain in the ass..!!
    Do not give money.. They tell you there
    Are court proceedings against you, this is to worry you and pay them upfront to stop anything legal!
    This is all lies!!! They call from Manchester numbers but its really India .

Unregistered

Thumbs up Fresh start finance

Very aggressive caller!!! they use various numbers. Wouldnt tell me were they got my number from. Could be Wonga, has anyone else had dealings with Wonga and is now getting the calls.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerius View Post
    Large numbers of calls about "massive debts" that "only we can help you" with?

It's another bunch of ammoral parasites.
    real parasites telemarketer morons

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    its a company called Fresh start finance..pain in the ass..!! debt management..
    real parasites telemarketer morons

Unregistered

unwanted finance call...

About 2 weeks ago I had an email from a company (can't remember who) asking me to apply for a credit card - it sounded ok so I entered my details on the application form. At that point I decided not to bother so I cleared the info I had entered and definitely did not click on submit or apply. Within half an hour I started to be bombarded with calls both to my landline and mobile. Since then I have had hundreds from many different numbers, this one included, and I have noticed that a lot are Manchester numbers. They all start by being mega-friendly, apparently having to use my first name and having a great concern with how I am today. Then they inform me that I have been refused credit (no) and I have a lot of debt (more than I'd like but how would they know?) and that I have outstanding payments (no, I don't) and I have CCJ's (no, wrong again). My numbers have obviously been sold on to other companies but I suppose they will get fed up calling eventually when I either don't answer, add the numbers to my auto reject list, or tell them to go away. Very annoying, though.

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules