Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 08456031755 Read this if had calls from 08456031755

Minnie me

08456031755 Read this if had calls from 08456031755

Who is this?

Lloyd B

Had a call from this number also, have you got an I.D on this number yet?

Mike1972
    Are you both with Lloyds TSB?

A quick internet search suggests it's them.

E Murray
    We are getting regular calls from this company. We answer and immediately terminate the call before they have chance to speak. However, they still keep ringing back a few days later and still never leave a message. It is really annoying.

Vera in Keele
    I tried ringing this number back after receiving a call and got no answer.

SJR

Legitimate Phone number

This is a legitimate phone number for Lloyds TSB fraud department. If you have had a call from them please call them back. My husband has just had a call and someone has tried to use his card to purchase a mobile phone costing 450 and a takeaway at 95 both online transactions. We called Lloyds TSB customer services to check it was genuine as they did ask for his sort code and bank account number but they knew lots of details about his account so we thought the call was a scam. It is not!!!!!!!!!!!! if you are worried just ring Lloyds main number and ask for the fraud department.

Unregistered

Hrk

Even I got call from this number and they have deducted 275 from my account. Beaware and don not pick up the call.

Unregistered

Please call to your bank to secure your account & money

Please call to your bank to secure your account & money.

Unregistered
    It's lloyds tsb fraud department. They called so I called back and they had my name and card details I just had to confirm my date of birth. They then said that 3 transactions were attempted on my account to currys for 269 and they basically thought it was suspicious so declined the transaction and called to see if it was genuine or not. It was genuine as I had tried to buy something and my card kept ring rejected- makes sense now though. If I were you I'd call them back to see what's going on

Unregistered

THIS NUMBER IS LEGIT AND YOU SHOULD CALL YOUR BANK

Please read this link on Lloyds TSB website, since a lot of people still seem confused about this:
    http://www.lloydstsb.com/debit_cards...protection.asp

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules