Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 02920381900 Read this if had calls from 02920381900

Carry

02920381900 Read this if had calls from 02920381900

Any persons having trouble with calls from this number?

Unregistered

Yeah, I've had 4 call's this morning whilst on the school run. No idea who it is as when I called it back they don't say their company name just that they are a market research company that make call's on behalf multiple companies. Very clever tactic because I'm sure 4 call's in 1/2 hr is boderline harrasment!!

Paddy_Kildare
    I have been getting calls from this number on and off for 3 weeks and have never answered as I did not recognise the number. I wish people would leave messages.

Adam

Annoying Call

I also ignored the call because the number looked well dodgey. Other forums on websites are saying it is a marketing company that works in relation to charities etc, but don't give out their details. Someone should report them, but not me because i'm busy

Unregistered

Unhappy Greenpeace is a client !!

Cold call received from this number today saying thanks for signing a Greenpeace petition & asking for a regular 10 monthly direct debit payment to help in their save the arctic campaign.

Have contacted Greenpeace to express my displeasure at receiving such a cold call when I subscribe to the TPS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I also ignored the call because the number looked well dodgey. Other forums on websites are saying it is a marketing company that works in relation to charities etc, but don't give out their details. Someone should report them, but not me because i'm busy
    I keep getting calls from this number aswell. I have caller display and as I dont recognise the number I dont answer. They dont leave a message and I am getting annoyed.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I keep getting calls from this number aswell. I have caller display and as I dont recognise the number I dont answer. They dont leave a message and I am getting annoyed.
    kidney research for my call ...calling 2-3 times a day for my wife.....
    has been going on for the last couple of weeks.....

Unregistered
    Only got this call once o.O I missed it anyway but thought best to check it out on t'internets, seems like I won't be calling them back xD

Unregistered

Ive also been getting calls like this and its the army careers office

Unregistered

Angry You're telling me it is annoying!!!!

I entered a competition online 4 days ago and since then I've had 10 missed calls from them!!
    AND this isn't the only number I've been getting a huge amount of calls from.
    Somewhere along the line number has been sold on, which isn't illegal apparently
    Found this on - http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/pho...ore-junk#calls
    You can register - FOR FREE - to the Telephone Preference Service
    The free opt out service enabling you to record your preference on the official register and not receive unsolicited sales or marketing calls.
    via http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html

Hope that's helpful to others too.

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules