Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 08454133672 Read this if had calls from 08454133672

Jerome-Tottenham

08454133672 Read this if had calls from 08454133672

2 missed calls from this number and need to know where this number is calling from.

elaine goodman

Re: 08454133672

I had a call from this number on 26/9/12 at 6.36 pm asking for my husband by name. She wouldn't tell me what it was about but after asking if i could pass on a message, she said she was Catherine from Embrace. I asked my husband when he got in & he had never heard of her or Embrace.

Had them myself, they are insurance calls trying to get your business for Insurance claims. It annoys me when they simply put the phone dpwn on you, something should be done about them!

Unregistered
    Had a call from a northern sounding bloke, said he was calling on behalf of some solicitors and could get me lots of cash back if I'd had an accident within the past 5 years. When I told him I wasn't interested he just went on and on. I asked him where he got this mobile number from and he said I'd allowed them to buy it by not indicating it at the bottom of a form I'd filled in. He could not tell me which form. Once I mentioned the data protection act, he got very nasty and said, "am I bothered". I then just politely said goodbye and put the phone down. Its high time OFCOM cracked down on these nuisance companies.

Unregistered

Post 0845413372 - who is it?

I answered a call from this number this morning and after reading some of the other posts on here I am glad I was quite rude to the rather pushy caller! The girl calling wouldn't clarify exactly who she was or what she was calling for, but kept asking me to confirm who I was! I informed her that seeing as she was actually cold-calling me I would most certainly not tell her who I was! Which idiot in their right mind would do busines with callers of this nature?!

johnny cash in scotlancd

call centre crap

08454133672 called me to tell me they knew about 'the accident'. WHAT ACCIDENT? Dont drive. Never had car crash. I played the poor call centre boy for all his minimum wage ass was worth. He didnt like my profanities. I didnt like him acting so concerned over 'my accident'. Arrgghh! CASH BACK... The Man in Black is Back

Unregistered

Angry Midas

I had a phone call yesterday morning asking for my ex husband, when I asked what it was in relation to, they said they were not able to discuss this, when I asked what the company name was they said MIDAS and when I asked what the nature of the business was they refused to give me any information. So, after attempting to establish if this call was actually for me, since it was my number, I told them to get lost in effect.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Gregory's Solicitors

They told me that's who they were this morning and were calling about my accident. I think I'd know. I said I've not had one so then he went through a whole list of things that might have befallen me such a work-related accident, PPI claim, etc........while I yelled no to each one and said I was NOT the least bit interested.

Unregistered
    I always answer them and pretend to be rubbing one out, and ask them to talk dirty to me, works a treat, especially funny if it's another dude on the line.

Bryony

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had a phone call yesterday morning asking for my ex husband, when I asked what it was in relation to, they said they were not able to discuss this, when I asked what the company name was they said MIDAS and when I asked what the nature of the business was they refused to give me any information. So, after attempting to establish if this call was actually for me, since it was my number, I told them to get lost in effect.
    I had a phone call this morning for my partner asking to speak to him and they couldn't tell me why because of Protection Data Act so I asked her what Company and she stated MIDAS too, after reading this forum I see that they are calling about accidents which he has not had, why do these people have our numbers for ex's and partners and not their own number this should be stopped

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules