Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 08448262118 Read this if had calls from 08448262118

Unregistered

Angry 08448262118 Read this if had calls from 08448262118

Fake Number - Marketing Calls

I've been called 10 times today from the same number 08448262118, asking if I'm the home owner and if my property is on the market?! when I ask where did you get my number, they hang up!?

I've contacted my provider as when I do a 14713 (callback) the number is not valid?! my provider claim they are using a fake number and that the call may be coming from abroad? how can I stop these FAKE numbers?

Unregistered

same here

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been called 10 times today from the same number 08448262118, asking if I'm the home owner and if my property is on the market?! when I ask where did you get my number, they hang up!?

I've contacted my provider as when I do a 14713 (callback) the number is not valid?! my provider claim they are using a fake number and that the call may be coming from abroad? how can I stop these FAKE numbers?
    Yep, i just got that call now :/ asked bout life insurance then hang up when i said i get it through work. idiots.

Dabs
    I ignored this caller as I did not recognise the number.

Bigglesdaf

Smile It is a home survey company

It is a home survey company based in Manchester using a number sequencer that creates a fake number for that call only! I have choose to refuse which gives you their real number... 0161 928 7700 I have now barred that number and passed it to Ofcom as I have the telephone preference service activated!

Unregistered
    fired off the caller 08448262118,but the idiot on the other end DID NOT terminate the call correctly,cost me 4 to get in touch with virgin and they could not help,so if you do answer the cold call,keep them talking and waste their time,i was off line line for naerly an hour

Unregistered

every day they call

and they ask for the home owner, I say its rented.. ends the call fast but they still call over and over.

Rustinal

Smile 08448262118 , Just get a fax!

My number is supposed to be ex dir but I get calls from all sorts of numbers day & night so, want to know what i did?
    Installed a modem card into my computer! Windows 7 has it's own fax software & sits in the background, takes up no resources & is excellent.
    Set the fax to answer after 4 rings & sit back & watch these callers speak to a fax tone!!! They soon go away.
    I say these knobs are just like piles...they come out in bunches & are a pain up the ar*se!!!! lol

Unregistered

Mr C

I dialed 02031958569 left a message with my details asking them not to call and i haven't had a call since.. worth while doing guys

Unregistered

Wink

I get called about 3 times a day, I hand the phone to my 2 yr old every time he loves chatting to them lol

Unregistered

brand new phone brand new number and they phone

I got a brand new phone from Tesco, I opened it, put the sim in and it rang, I thought it was the network, it was these people, I got the phone at 421pm - 12 minutes ago. Someone explain please

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules