Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 01273743574 Read this if had calls from 01273743574

Unregistered

01273743574 Read this if had calls from 01273743574

Lloyds TSB keep ringing but dont leave any messages for me. Anyone had a call from this number from Lloyds and know what it's about?

Unregistered

Had 4 missed calls this week off them. I am with Lloyds but cant think what it is about.

kemp-soot
    Its really annoying because they never leave you a message.

Debtgirl

Lightbulb Calls from 01273 743574

Hi all,
    I have been getting calls from this number 01273 743574 but not ever answered it. Mainley because I have not heard the call as they call at random times morning, afternoon, evening and weekends from as early as 8am till 10pm at night.
    I have googled the number today and found that it belongs to Lloyds TSB Collections department. Possibly based in India and the names Nardia and Khalid seem to be two names that crop up a few times. Brighton has also been mentioned but mainly India.
    So if you have or have had an account with Lloyds TSB and got into difficulty at any point then these people are chasing it up. From what I have seen on the net they are relentless and ask you for your details like date of birth, address, account details. Alot of people DO NOT GIVE THIER DETAILS, so I suggest you do not do that either. Go into your Lloyds TSB branch and see what it is about, or go to your local Citizens Advice and get them to call the number and see what they want. The number is 01273 743574. Some people have said that when they went into their local branches of Lloyds TSB, they did not seem to know much about it but I still think it is worth a go, and possibly record when, and who you talk to when you go in because if you need to go to cit advice etc, at least you have made efforts to deal with it

Unregistered

i know who the number is

I work for Lloyds TSB and it is our collections centre calling you - the reason is normally due to one of your accounts being in arrears

Unregistered

Angry I'm not a Lloyds customer

Hi, I'm not a Lloyds customer and never have been but I'm getting calls to my mobile most days which I don't answer. I have heard of other people not being able to stop the calls as the people calling do not believe that your not the right person. Getting really annoyed with it now so think I will go to a Lloyds branch

Unregistered

01273743574 is not Lloyds TSB

these annoying calls say they are from LLoyds TSB and you can ring them on 0845 600 6399. DO NOT DO THIS. I have checked with LLoydsTSB and they say its not one of there numbers. They are aways asking for a Keneth Clarkson. Very annoying. Does anbody know how to stop them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work for Lloyds TSB and it is our collections centre calling you - the reason is normally due to one of your accounts being in arrears

OH YEAH?? PROVE IT.

FUNNY AS NO ONE ELSE FROM LLOYDSTSB KNOWS THIS NUMBER. They will never call you like this. They love to have people in debt!

SCAM ALERT

Fight back!

The number 01273 743 574 are now harassing me. They have been calling regularly for about three years, and despite my explaining courteously that the guy they are looking for does not own this landline number anymore (I inherited the phone number when I moved to my current address) they are increasing the frequency of calls. My last conversation with the lady ended up very rudely as she put the phone down on me when I demanded to speak to her manager. Her advice when I said they had to stop calling me was "ring Lloyds TSB and sort it out" which obviously infuriated me. She is calling my number every day!!!!!!
    I phoned Lloyds TSB customer services on 0845 3 000 000, and explained all of the above. They denied any form of association or knowledge. I challenged the person on the phone, explaining the web was awash with complaints about this number on forums like this one, and they obviously are well aware of this. In my opinion, Lloyds TSB, being a large company with vast financial means should be the ones addressing the issue by filing a legal complaint about a scammer using their name in such a manner. Either that or they are lying about it.
    1- If the whoever they are ring me again, I will threaten to report it to the police
    2- I will ring the Lloyds TSB 0845 3 000 000, AND COMPLAIN EVERY TIME I GET ANOTHER CALL, everyone, please do it systematically! This is the only way to achieve something!
    Last edited by reverbere; 13-05-2012 at 08:12 AM. Reason: spelling

Why do the 0845 3 000 000 Lloyds TSB customer complaint department deny any knowledge then?

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules