Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion

Thread: 08009172225 Read this if had calls from 08009172225

Jan

08009172225 Read this if had calls from 08009172225

Who is this?

Klezik

08009172225 Cabot Financial Services 08009172225

It is Cabot Financial Services and they are a debt recovery agency. They will be chasing you for a debt that they will believe you have with one of their clients.

Unregistered

Cabot Financial

They don't chase client's money they purchase debt's at cut price then hound you repeatedly for the full balance.

Keith_Rochdale
    It is so frustrating when you get a missed call from somewhere you don't know and they do not leave a message.

Brody
    I got a dead line when I tried calling this number back.

Unregistered
    i didnt even owe any money and they got my number from somewhere, they kept ringing and ringing asking for a person they were trying to find, i dont know how many times i told them i was not the person they were looking for, she/he must have given a random number that happened to be me. they were relentless, non stop all times of the day, up to 6 times a day. i had to threaten them saying if they persisted in calling me i was going to report them to the police and to take my number of the contact details for the person they were searching for. thank god the threat worked *touch wood* i have not had another call from them.

Unregistered

calls to an x directory number

This number keeps chasing someone who doesn't live at my address. 08009 172225

How do I stop it?

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules