Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 08080996743 Read this if had calls from 08080996743

Mich

08080996743 Read this if had calls from 08080996743

I have a missed call from this number. Who is it?

Grantham

This number is from 'Vodafone'.

Vodafone keep ringing us to sell us their products and offering specials deals. How do you get them to stop calling as asking politely does not work. I thought they were a big reputable company. They even asked for me by my middle name on the last call.

Unregistered

Vodafone

This number is from Vodafone. I just had a call from this number but didn't answer. I would suggest telling them you will change provider if they don't stop calling you. That should do the trick.

Unregistered

stop them

when you answer just say " hello jeff walters plmouth police station how can i help. that should stop them

Unregistered

they've rang me!

This number has been ringing me everyday since sunday about 7pm ish, I've never answered but if it is vodafone, why they ringing me when I'm with o2? I use to be with vodafone but I hjave a completly different number, I would never go back to them they have **** deals an so not worth your money!

Naomi
    Two missed calls to my landline from this number.

Unregistered

3 calls in 3 days

I never answer numbers I don't recognise, and if they don't leave a message I Google them to find out if I should call them back. Don't know why Vodafone would be calling me, as I've been with Orange for the last 15 years.

Unregistered
    I'm due an upgrade and they've been calling me so most probably cos they want me to switch 2 them.

Unregistered

Same here and I am with Tesco (02)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I never answer numbers I don't recognise, and if they don't leave a message I Google them to find out if I should call them back. Don't know why Vodafone would be calling me, as I've been with Orange for the last 15 years.
    Same here, I dont answer unless its a number I already have saved into my phone.

ha

I don't answer my phone if they aren't in my phonebook, but I've had around 35 calls from different unknown/with held numbers in the past week, got one from this number at 17:15pm today, I answered it, it was silent for a while, then suddenly there was ''hello'' but I stayed silent, the woman said ''hello'' again, it went silent, and then she hung up on me!

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules