Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 02392386688 Recorded Message 02392386688

99MK

02392386688 Recorded Message 02392386688

Got a recorded message from this but cant make out what they mean. On christmas day as well! What a disgrace!

madge

What is the company?

Harmarr Superstar

Brian Clark Solicitors / Frederickson International / FPC - 02392 386688

They have called me several times using the above titles. As far as I can work out none of the above names are genuine and it's a debt collection company trying to get people to call them out of curiosity and them pounce when they know it's the person they're after.

Not illegal as far as I can see but is very moody behavior to say the least. Also a bit strange as I have no debts whatsoever and most people that get the call's do not have any either.

Colin_Carlisle
    Missed call to my husband's mobile yesterday. We did not know who it was and they never left a message. We did not ring back in case it was a sales company.

Davey-Windermere
    Missed call to my mobile. No message.

Unregistered

08:00 received call, message advised 'where were you this morning? Joycie'

I don't give my land line to anyone, its purely for internet purposes only. I received my call this morning with the above message. I phoned them back with no response....dialler system. I then found this website phone Frederickson, gave them no information, there's no manager so I know have them on old until 9AM when a manager arrives to work. The advisor is not happy.

I do have a little debt but there is no justification for these tactics so I will call them regularly to take the p*ss. Call centre staff are great but also easy targets to abuse. They abused my time, I will abuse there time

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmarr Superstar View Post
    They have called me several times using the above titles. As far as I can work out none of the above names are genuine and it's a debt collection company trying to get people to call them out of curiosity and them pounce when they know it's the person they're after.

Not illegal as far as I can see but is very moody behavior to say the least. Also a bit strange as I have no debts whatsoever and most people that get the call's do not have any either.
    This number a cording to ofcom is a scam do not pick up and ignore we had them call 7 times this morning

Unregistered

Exclamation Mr Justice Taylor

This was a recorded message allegedly from a Mr Justice Taylor asking to send my (non-existant) unpaid fine to phone number that I wasn't quick enough to catch. Clearly a criminal scam.

Catherine

Report these callers

You can register with the Telephone Preference Service as well as report these callers here:

http://www.ico.gov.uk/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
    You can register with the Telephone Preference Service as well as report these callers here:

http://www.ico.gov.uk/
    I'm on the TPS and have no debts. This number rang this morning, left no message on the answering machine.

The TPS used to be a useful service, but it seems these days that numerous calls are made without using it.

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules