Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion

Thread: 01734533443 Read this if had calls from 01734533443

Lara N

01734533443 Read this if had calls from 01734533443

I ignored this caller as I did not recognise the number.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara N View Post
    I ignored this caller as I did not recognise the number.
    Me too when it rang yesterday evening; code 01734 is not even listed, so it must be suspect i

Silent calls three days running, latest this morning at 8.52. Could be significant that having registered with Call Blocking Service July 13th. but refusing to pay for them to deal with what their FREE survey found we have had an increase in nuisance calls
    Last edited by Rosko; 04-08-2013 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Date correction

Legin Senoj

Thumbs up 01734533443

Received a call from this number this morning at 10.30am. The caller purports to be called Austin from an organisation called Householders First. The caller had an accent that would suggest he is from the Indian sub continent and in the background it was easy to hear lots of other calls taking place. These people have somehow got the correct name to go with the phone number, which is unfortunate. Of course, I did not confirm any details, and as soon as I asked for a URL for the organisation so I could check it, good old Austin hung up.

Serafina

Pain in the backside Indian call-centres!

I got a call today from this number from an Indian guy calling himself "Simon" supposedly from a company called "Householders Choice". Could not get my marital status correct and hung up when I asked how his company got my phone number. Not happy.

Getting silent calls most days at just after 9am! Number not recognised when dialled.

Unregistered

barring unwanted calls

Quote Originally Posted by Rosko View Post
    Getting silent calls most days at just after 9am! Number not recognised when dialled.
    Please report this to your phone provider. I am with talktalk and their service is on http://www.talktalk.co.uk/help/report-scam.html but only for talktalk customers. If they get enough complaints they put in a network barring so please report it. They also have a paid-for number-barring service.The telephone preference service is useless against these scammers and so is Ofcom.

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules